Al Ahly For Real Estate Development , New Cairo , Cairo , Egypt

Al Ahly For Real Estate Development

0 Star Rating
0 out of 5, based on 0 reviews
3466 clicks on this business


Categories:

Building 243, the Northern 90th Road
Behind Shell Gas Station
New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
16033 , 01148266642 , 0226132259
 
Business Description:
Al Ahly For Real Estate Development company was founded in 1994, a joint stock company according to the Egyptian law section 159 for year 1981. The company partners are The National Bank of Egypt, which is the largest bank in the Middle East and was established since 1898. The bank has a share of 40% and the other 60% is by the Sabbour Family. The ...
Al Ahly For Real Estate Development company was founded in 1994, a joint stock company according to the Egyptian law section 159 for year 1981. The company partners are The National Bank of Egypt, which is the largest bank in the Middle East and was established since 1898. The bank has a share of 40% and the other 60% is by the Sabbour Family. The Chairman of the company is Eng. Hussein Sabbour, who is known for establishing one of the first engineering consultancy firms in Egypt and turning it into a prominent real estate business that exists today. The projects range all over Egypt from the city and its outskirts all the way to the Red Sea and North Coast. Al-Ahly works in many different real estate sectors commercial, residential, and touristic.

To dare to see things big and dream of an even brighter future is what makes Al-Ahly Real Estate Development company a true giant .
Read full business description »
« Hide full business description





Loading Map...

Get Directions

0 Reviews for Al Ahly For Real Estate Development

Sort by: Time Rating Vote




No review found.



Write a Review for Al Ahly For Real Estate Development

Rating
1 2 3 4 5
Ugh! I don't think so. Meh. I've experienced better. Just OK. Yay! I'm a fan. Woohoo! As good as it gets!
 
Your Review
Your review helps others learn about great businesses; so be personal, be irreverent, be you. It's that tone that makes TotallyEgypt so much fun!

Reminder, your opinions are your own. Please, review responsibly.
Share on Facebook
  Top ⇑

Similar Listings Nearby

Trust Development


2908 metres

Recent Reviews

Egypt Business Directory

March 11, 2020

https://microadia.net/off-page-seo-tag/egypt-business-listing-sites

Egypt Business Directory

March 11, 2020

https://microadia.net/off-page-seo-tag/egypt-business-listing-sites

Egypt Business Directory

March 11, 2020

TOP BUSINESS LISTING SITE IN EGYPT. A Business listing sites is a plat...

Egypt Business Directory

March 11, 2020

TOP BUSINESS LISTING SITE IN EGYPT. A Business listing sites is a plat...

Terry Optics

February 20, 2019

Very good